POA Prophetic Impressions by Thamo Naidoo

Repentance (change of mindset) never takes you back. It takes you forward to a new/higher place in God.

“I, the Lord, have called you in righteousness;
    I will take hold of your hand.
I will keep you and will make you
    to be a covenant for the people
    and a light for the Gentiles,
to open eyes that are blind,
    to free captives from prison
    and to release from the dungeon those who sit in darkness.

“I am the Lord; that is my name!
    I will not yield my glory to another
    or my praise to idols.
See, the former things have taken place,
    and new things I declare;
before they spring into being
    I announce them to you.”

Isaiah 42:6-9

Righteousness: compliance with divine design.
Every aspect of our lives has to be righteous by divine measure.

Jesus is our righteousness.

Without foundations, what we seek to do for God would be without root.

God is working through families and households of faith. #Abraham.
This introduces the father-son wine skin.

Prayer and true fasting must come back to the church.
We have to detach/separate ourselves to hear God.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Featured post

The Power of Kingdom Faith