The Power of Kingdom Faith

Keys to Building a Stable Faith

The Mysteries of Life
  1. There are questions in life that we can never answer.
  2. There are things in life we can never explain.
  3. There are things in life we can never change. Weeping, worrying etc does not change.
  4. There are things in life we cannot control.
  5. There are things in life we cannot stop - so you make arrangements for it to pass you.
  6. There are things in life we are not responsible for.
  7. There are things in life we cannot exceed. One powerful statement in life is: I DON'T KNOW.
Facing Life
The key to life is:
  • Know your limitations. My limitations keep me peaceful.
  • What is my responsibility? Success in life is when you know what you are responsible for. I cannot blame anyone for something that I decided.
  • What is not my responsibility? God will never, for example, violate our will.
  • What I cannot do. Sometimes you gonna go to jail, to get your anointing. 
  • LET GOD BE GOD. (We have a great temptation to be God.)
    • There are things only God can do.
    • There are things only God knows.
    • There are things only God understands. Don't sweat it. Go to sleep this week.
    • There are things only God can explain. Don't argue with God. 
      • Don't put yourself under unnecessary pressure trying to explain things only God can.
WHAT GOD IS AFTER, IS  STRONG FAITH.
  • My faith is only as strong as the test it survives.
    • You can never brag on your strength unless you test it.
  • What is my motive for following God? My motivation will be destiny. (John 6:24-27)
    • 24 Once the crowd realized that neither Jesus nor his disciples were there, they got into the boats and went to Capernaum in search of Jesus.
      25 When they found him on the other side of the lake, they asked him, “Rabbi,when did you get here?”
      26 Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, you are looking for me, not because you saw the signs I performed but because you ate the loaves and had your fill.27 Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life,which the Son of Man will give you. For on him God the Father has placed his seal of approval.”
  • I allowed this storm to see your reaction. 
  • Whatever I am going through is allowed by God.
  • If my faith is in God, it does not matter what happens around me.
  • Some people can't even survive success!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Featured post

The Power of Kingdom Faith