Believing Beyond the Test - 4


  • God is faithful. He will not let me be tested beyond what I can bear. Many are the afflictions of the righteous but He delivers them from them all. There is no test that should destroy me. I gonna be OK.
  • You can tell what God thinks of you by the test He allows you to face.
  • We are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses looking at our race.
  • There is a point where if you get 
  • Quit doubting and keep believing. 
  • Life behind the test is wonderful but you've got to make it through.
  • The route to the good times is a little test. Make it through.
  • God will make a way. When we try to dictate the way, we end up disappointed.
  • How does my faith act in the furnace/den?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Featured post

The Power of Kingdom Faith