Believing Beyond the Test-5,6


  • He is still God, even if He does not come through for me. He is still God even if He does not deliver me.
  •  I have what it takes to overcome. He won't allow it if I can't overcome it. My test is a sign of God's confidence in me.
  • HE will make a way of escape. I don't know the way out of the situation. It may be so unorthodox that all I got is faith.
  • Is my faith still in God or is it in healing? If he doesn't heal, He is still God.
  • Don't put my faith in the way. Put my faith in God. Don't tell Him how to do it.
  • There is a God-factor! It is the area where no one can control. It is where He can turn the fire in a furnace into cool air. Don't forget the God factor. When you hit the solid wall and there is nowhere to go, just remember the God factor...
  • Kingdom faith submits its limitations to the unlimited God.
  • Do I only believe God when He does something? 
Psalm 131:-1-2
Lord, my heart is not proud,
my eyes are not haughty;
neither do I exercise myself in great matters,
or in things too high for me.

  • The human loves to find reason for everything. It's not everything we can explain. There are some things that are too high for me to understand. We leave them alone and keep trusting God.

What is Faith?
  • Faith: aman
    • To believe;
    • To be firm, endure;
    • Be faithful, true;
    • Stand fast, trust, have belief, believe.
  • Belief: pistos
    •  Firm persuastion;
    • Deep conviction;
    • Resolve
  • Faith is sure hope. My hope is in God.
  • I am a stronger than the crisis I'm going through. He who began a good work in me will bring it to completion. He's gonna make His Name Great!
Faith Defined
  • Faith is the substance of things hoped for. It is the evidence of things not seen. By it the elders obtained a good testimony.
    • I will never be known by the things I avoided;
    • Am I gonna win my test?
    • My story will be told by the tests I overcome.
  • Without faith it is IMPOSSIBLE to please God. For he who comes to God must believe that HE is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
  • The test comes to purify me. Let's be known as the people who stood after the storm. People will trust me by what I came through.
  • You don't demand respect. You earn it.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Featured post

The Power of Kingdom Faith