Believing Beyond the Test-3

Designed for the Tests
1 Cor.10:12-13
So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don't fall!
No temptation has seized you except what is common to man.
And God is faithful; He will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear.
But when you are tempted, He will provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.


  • Don't try to explain things you can't comprehend. Just trust God in it. God is gonna take me through this. Keep your faith. Keep believing. Lose everything but don't lose faith in God. Don't let my faith fail. Believe myself right out of the lion's den.
  • Nobody is special. The test is common. Elijah, I got 7,000 more who've not bowed their knee to Baal. It's a privilege for you to serve Me. I don't have to use you. 
  • The test is not important. What is important is how I handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Featured post

The Power of Kingdom Faith