Believing Beyond the Test-1

Unshakable Kingdom. Unshakable Faith.
  • We were all created to fulfill a purpose. Nothing was created without a purpose.
  • My purpose is my vision assignment.
  • Every vision will be tested for authenticity. No one is exempt from testing.
    • The safest way to stay out of major tests is to decide not to fulfill one's vision.
  • The moment you discover and decide to pursue your vision, you get qualified for test.
  • The enemy doesn't stop anyone going nowhere.
    • If you aim at nothing, you never miss.
  • Tests are normal. 
  • Tests remind me that I'm living. Only the dead are not tested. As long as I'm breathing, I will be tested.
  • The test is not to destroy me, but to prove me.
    • You will never know who you really are until you are tested.
    • God allows tests so that I can discover what I'm really made of. 
    • I must allow God to be God. Don't try to be God. 
      • There are things only God can do.
      • There are things only God knows.
      • There are things only God understands. So, render your lack of understanding to God's omnipotence.
      • There are things only God can explain. 
      • Know your limit.
The Value of Faith
  • The most important power is your faith. When you don't know anything, all you got is faith left. When you don't understand, just believe.
  • Faith is your belief and conviction that creates your confidence. Faith produces confidence, no matter how the conditions look. You walk with the confidence - I'm still gonna win.
  • Faith is manifested by the test it encounters. This experience didn't come to destroy me. It came to test whether there is faith.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRmLB5X8VTc













No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Featured post

The Power of Kingdom Faith